Thank you for your continued loyalty and trust in Elan Medical Skin Clinic in Rayleigh Essex during these uncertain times. We hope you and your loved ones are safe, healthy and calm, and, if you are self-isolating, that you are coping as well as can be expected.
Our commitment and responsibility towards you has never been stronger as we face the Covid-19 pandemic. We are continuously monitoring the ever-changing guidelines and circumstances surrounding the coronavirus and we are going above and beyond to keep you and our team safe and healthy.
At the moment, it is business as usual here, so please attend as normal for your appointments unless:
* you have a fever, persistent cough or breathing problems
* you have been abroad in the last two weeks
* you are over 70
* you have an underlying health condition
If you have any concerns at all, just give us a call and we will offer our advice.
“As you know, I am a qualified nurse consultant in dermatology, so cleaning protocols are reinforced repeatedly on a daily basis to keep our clinic clean but this is nothing new for us, we adhere to the best practice guidelines at all times. All our team members are trained in regular hand washing and undertake this as routine,” said Sue Ibrahim, our clinical director.
Things we are doing to keep you safe
- We are leaving at least a 10 minute gap between appointments to reduce the close contact between clients in our waiting room
- Offering telephone appointments and follow-up calls
- We are disinfecting any communal areas between clients, including cleaning door handles etc more regularly
- At present none of our team has reported any symptoms. If that changes we will follow the isolation guidelines as set out by the Department of Health.
Please be assured that our team will continue to provide you with the highest level of service in a safe and clean environment during your time with us. Please call us on 01268 770 660 and listen to our recorded message for the latest information. If you would like any advice, please call us and we will do all we can to help.
Please look after yourselves,